A few explanations on full text search:
- Search terms can be entered into the text field.
- With the radio buttons below you decide on the connection of the search terms:
Besides, it is possible to select whether the use of small/capital letters has to be observed.
Additionally, it is possible to restrict the search on single study designs, indications and/or medications by activating the corresponding check boxes.
- And connection: all search terms have to exist in the text.
- Or connection: at least one of the search terms have to exist in the text.
- Professional search: This button allows a search with an extended syntax:
Thus, it is possible to perform complex searches, e.g. cannabis AND ( (multiple AND sclerosis) OR spasticity ).
Please note: The key words AND and OR have to be capitalized.