You are here: Home
Frequently asked questionsCannabis Strains: Do Cannabis Strains Differ?
By Dr. Ethan Russo
Cannabis consumers have always maintained that different types (strains, or chemical varieties, chemovars) produce distinct effects, whether this be with respect to their psychoactivity or to their therapeutic attributes. Strains are often ... more
- 13. July 2014
Science/Human: THC effective in severely disabled children
THC shows significant positive effects in children with regard to pain, spasticity, agitation and sleep disorders. This is the result of a case series by doctors of the University Hospital of the Saarland, Germany. 17 children in the age of six months to 17 years with pain, agitation and severe spasticity (10 children with infantile cerebral palsy, two with leukodystrophy, three with metabolism ... more
- Science/Human: Nabilone effective in the treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder
- Science/Human: Cannabis effective in intractable nausea after stroke
- 29. June 2014
- USA: New York will become the 23rd state to legalize the medical use of cannabis
- Science/Human: THC beneficial in post-traumatic stress disorder in clinical study
- Science/Human: Cancer patients may profit from cannabis use
- Science/Human: CBD extract Epidiolex effective in children with treatment-resistant epilepsy
- Science/Human: Genetic predisposition to schizophrenia associated with increased use of cannabis.
- 15. June 2014
IACM on Twitter
Follow us on twitter @IACM_Bulletin where you can send us inquiries and receive updates on research studies and news articles.
A new article in Cannabinoids by Jacob Erkelens and Arno Hazekamp on Cannabis Indica.