You are here: Home
Frequently asked questionsCannabis Strains: Do Cannabis Strains Differ?
By Dr. Ethan Russo
Cannabis consumers have always maintained that different types (strains, or chemical varieties, chemovars) produce distinct effects, whether this be with respect to their psychoactivity or to their therapeutic attributes. Strains are often ... more
- 13. December 2014
IACM: Cannabinoid Conference 2015 – Call for abstracts
The IACM Board of Directors would like to invite you to the Cannabinoid Conference 2015 and present your research. It is a joint meeting of the IACM and the European Workshop on Cannabinoids and will be held on 17-19 September 2015 in Sestri Levante, Italy. The conference website with the preliminary program is online now for submission of abstracts ... more
- Science/Human: The benefits of cannabidiol in childhood epilepsy were discussed at the Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society
- 30. November 2014
- 16. November 2014
- Science/Animal: THC and CBD in combination with radiotherapy may be very effective in aggressive brain tumours
- USA: The two states Oregon and Alaska, as well as the capital Washington have voted for the legalisation of cannabis
- Science/Human: First diagnosed HIV patients, who use cannabis, have lower viral load
- Science/Human: Cannabis use may be helpful in drug-resistant epilepsy according to case reports
Cannabinoid Conference 2015, a joint meeting of the IACM and the European Workshop on Cannabinoids on 17-19 September 2015 in Sestri Levante, Italy.
IACM on Twitter
Follow us on twitter @IACM_Bulletin where you can send us inquiries and receive updates on research studies and news articles.
A new article in Cannabinoids by Jacob Erkelens and Arno Hazekamp on Cannabis Indica.