You are here: Home
Frequently asked questionsCannabis Strains: Do Cannabis Strains Differ?
By Dr. Ethan Russo
Cannabis consumers have always maintained that different types (strains, or chemical varieties, chemovars) produce distinct effects, whether this be with respect to their psychoactivity or to their therapeutic attributes. Strains are often ... more
- 16. October 2016
Science/Human: In states of the USA with medical cannabis laws there is a greater workforce participation and an improvement in overall health of older individuals
States that passed medical cannabis laws saw a significant boost to older Americans' workforce participation, according to a new working paper from researchers at Johns Hopkins and Temple University (USA). States with medical cannabis laws also saw improvements in overall health for older men, although the health effects for older women were more mixed. The study compared what happened in medical ... more
- Science/Human: Cannabis improves pain and movement in patients with Parkinson’s disease in open clinical study
- Science/Human: Cannabidiol may be effective in the treatment of epilepsy due to tuberous sclerosis
- 02. October 2016
- Germany: First patient gets a permission to grow his own cannabis
- Science/Human: Cannabidiol is effective in febrile infection-related epilepsy syndrome in a case series
- Science/Human: Cannabidiol improves severe form of childhood epilepsy in controlled clinical trial
- Science/Human: The synthetic cannabinoid Resunab reduces inflammation in healthy subjects
- 18. September 2016
Uruguay: Course on Cannabis in Medicine.
USA: Cannabis Quality, 19-21 July 2016, Los Angeles.
France: Conference of the UFCM, 21 October 2016, Strasbourg.
Switzerland: Conference of the SACM 2016, 12 November 2016, Bern.
Israel: The International Medical Cannabis Conference, 11-13 September, 2016
The Cannabinoid Conference 2017 of the IACM, 29-30 September 2017, Cologne, Germany.
IACM on Twitter
Follow us on twitter @IACM_Bulletin where you can send us inquiries and receive updates on research studies and news articles.