You are here: Home
Frequently asked questionsCannabis Strains: Do Cannabis Strains Differ?
By Dr. Ethan Russo
Cannabis consumers have always maintained that different types (strains, or chemical varieties, chemovars) produce distinct effects, whether this be with respect to their psychoactivity or to their therapeutic attributes. Strains are often ... more
- 27. July 2014
Germany: Court allows seriously ill patients to grow their own cannabis
On 22 July the Administrative Court of Cologne ruled that some people suffering from chronic pain should be able to cultivate their own cannabis for therapeutic purposes. Five people suffering from chronic pain and other diseases brought the complaint to the court after Germany's Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices (BfArM) refused them permission to grow the plant at home. The ... more
- Science/Human: THC safe for therapeutic use in older persons
- Science/Animal: How THC could slow tumour growth
- 13. July 2014
- 29. June 2014
- USA: New York will become the 23rd state to legalize the medical use of cannabis
- Science/Human: THC beneficial in post-traumatic stress disorder in clinical study
- Science/Human: Cancer patients may profit from cannabis use
- Science/Human: CBD extract Epidiolex effective in children with treatment-resistant epilepsy
- Science/Human: Genetic predisposition to schizophrenia associated with increased use of cannabis.
IACM on Twitter
Follow us on twitter @IACM_Bulletin where you can send us inquiries and receive updates on research studies and news articles.
A new article in Cannabinoids by Jacob Erkelens and Arno Hazekamp on Cannabis Indica.