You are here: Home
Frequently asked questionsCannabis Strains: Do Cannabis Strains Differ?
By Dr. Ethan Russo
Cannabis consumers have always maintained that different types (strains, or chemical varieties, chemovars) produce distinct effects, whether this be with respect to their psychoactivity or to their therapeutic attributes. Strains are often ... more
- 04. October 2015
IACM: Mark Ware elected as the new chairman
During its General Meeting on 18 September 2015 during the Cannabinoid Conference 2015 in Sestri Levante, Italy, the IACM elected a new board of directors and five patient representatives. The following board members were re-elected: Mark Ware from Canada, Kirsten Müller-Vahl from Germany, Daniela Parolaro from Italy, Roger Pertwee from the UK, Jahan Marcu from the USA, William Notcutt from the ... more
- IACM: IACM-Awards 2015 go to Antonio Waldo Zuardi, David Robbe, Mahmoud A. Elsohly and Beat Lutz
- Science/Human: Cannabidiol may be effective in the treatment of schizophrenia
- Science/Human: Herbal cannabis safe for medical use in chronic pain
- Science/Human: Use of cannabis by adolescents decreased in the USA despite legalization of medical use in many states
- Science/Human: Successful therapy of treatment resistant adult ADHD with cannabis in a case series with 30 patients
- Science/Human: Cannabis reduces symptoms of a large variety of medical conditions according to large survey
- 20. September 2015
- 06. September 2015
Cannabinoid Conference 2015, a joint meeting of the IACM and the European Workshop on Cannabinoids on 17-19 September 2015 in Sestri Levante, Italy.
IACM on Twitter
Follow us on twitter @IACM_Bulletin where you can send us inquiries and receive updates on research studies and news articles.