The IACM-Bulletin is a FREE bi-weekly e-mail newsletter, covering news topics on all aspects of Cannabis as medicine. To receive IACM-Bulletin per e-mail, please subscribe online.
- IACM-Bulletin of 24 July 2016
- IACM-Bulletin of 10 July 2016
- IACM-Bulletin of 26 June 2016
- IACM-Bulletin of 12 June 2016
- IACM-Bulletin of 29 May 2016
- IACM-Bulletin of 15 May 2016
- IACM-Bulletin of 19 April 2016
- IACM-Bulletin of 17 April 2016
- Australia: Victoria has become the first state to legalise the medicinal use of cannabis
- Germany: Federal Administrative Court forces the Federal Health Ministry to allow cultivation of cannabis for personal medicinal use
- USA: Pennsylvania will legalise the medical use of cannabis
- Science/Human: Cannabis use was associated with a reduced early death after heart attack
- IACM-Bulletin of 03 April 2016
- Science/Human: Cannabis reduces the stretch reflex in patients with multiple sclerosis
- Canada: The right to grow cannabis for their own remains legal for patients
- Brazil: Government allows prescription and importation of products with CBD and THC
- USA: War veterans are increasingly using cannabis to treat post-traumatic stress disorder
- IACM-Bulletin of 20 March 2016
- IACM-Bulletin of 06 March 2016
- IACM: Partner organizations selected and educational cooperation with ICEERS
- Australia: Parliament legalizes the medical use of cannabis
- Canada: Patients may continue to grow their own cannabis, a federal court rules
- Science/Human: Good long-terms effects of the cannabis spray Sativex in several studies
- IACM-Bulletin of 21 February 2016
- IACM-Bulletin of 07 February 2016
- IACM-Bulletin of 24 January 2016
- Science/Human: Patients with migraine may profit from cannabis according to an observational study
- Science/Human: Cannabis oil may help in the treatment of symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
- Science/Human: Cannabis reduced neuropathic pain in patients with multiple sclerosis in an open study
- Science/France: FAAH inhibitor caused death of a man in a phase I trial
- IACM-Bulletin of 09 January 2016
- Germany: The government presents a draft for a law, which would make cannabis flowers available on prescription by every doctor and force health insurances to reimburse cannabis-based medicines in certain cases
- Science/Human: Cannabidiol reduces seizure frequency in epilepsy of children and young adults according to open clinical study
- Science/Human: Pre-treatment with CBD did not influence effects of smoked cannabis
Uruguay: Course on Cannabis in Medicine.
USA: Cannabis Quality, 19-21 July 2016, Los Angeles.
France: Conference of the UFCM, 21 October 2016, Strasbourg.
Switzerland: Conference of the SACM 2016, 12 November 2016, Bern.
Israel: The International Medical Cannabis Conference, 11-13 September, 2016
The Cannabinoid Conference 2017 of the IACM, 29-30 September 2017, Cologne, Germany.
IACM on Twitter
Follow us on twitter @IACM_Bulletin where you can send us inquiries and receive updates on research studies and news articles.