The IACM-Bulletin is a FREE bi-weekly e-mail newsletter, covering news topics on all aspects of Cannabis as medicine. To receive IACM-Bulletin per e-mail, please subscribe online.
- IACM-Bulletin of 19 May 2013
- IACM-Bulletin of 05 May 2013
- IACM-Bulletin of 21 April 2013
- IACM-Bulletin of 07 April 2013
- IACM-Bulletin of 24 March 2013
- IACM-Bulletin of 10 March 2013
- IACM-Bulletin of 24 February 2013
- IACM-Bulletin of 10 February 2013
- IACM-Bulletin of 27 January 2013
- Science/Israel: The medicinal use of cannabis may provide dramatic relief for sufferers of chronic illnesses
- Science/Human: A recent epidemiological study suggesting a link between adolescent cannabis use and reduced intelligence may have come to wrong conclusions
- Science/Human: CBD may be helpful in anxiety disorders according to an experimental study
- USA: Federal court rejects a petition to reclassify cannabis
- IACM-Bulletin of 13 January 2013
IACM Conference 2013
7th Conference on Cannabinoids in Medicine
27-28 September 2013
Holiday Inn, Cologne, Germany.
6th European Workshop on Cannabinoids
18-20 April 2013
Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
The University of British Columbia in partnership with the ICRS and the CCIC will organize “Cannabinoids in Clinical Practice” on 21 June 2013, a full day continuing medical education (CME) event.